A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weight Watchers Girls @ The Healthy Living Expo

Today has been a fun day! I got to meet some of the girls I talk to on the Weight Watchers Message Board and meet Brian from this past year's Biggest Loser. The Tennessee ladies are Maggie, Linda, Katie and her mom Brenda, and LouAnna and her daughter Rachael. Everyone was so nice and it is great to finally be able to put a face with a name. The Expo was alot of fun and had a lot of freebies! From left to right you'll see LouAnna, Maggie, Me (Beth), Linda, and Katie.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubba Hubba! Look at all those TN beauties!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the closeup girlfriend...lol....NOT...had a great time today...Maggie

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have all been there. Glad you all had fun! And you are all BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Beth, your page is so nice, not to mention helpful, thanks for sharing your tips! I think you have done a great job putting it all together!

From all the smiles ,Looks like you Tn. WW Girls had a fun day @ the healthy living Expo Saturday! BTW... Beth you look great girl! You have lost a tremendous lot of pounds, keep up the hard work!

I'm so proud of you and all your weight watchers friends! I wish each of you Good Luck in the new year 2007 ~Many Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.