A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weigh In Day!!

Every Monday, I weigh in. Today went well, I lost 1.2 pounds! *yippee* The topic at tonight's meeting was earning "Activity Points." I am doing pretty well with that already, but want to step it up a little. I get up 25 minutes or so earlier than I was just to be able to get my workout in first thing in the morning. (I also write down the length of time I workout in my journal along with the workout I choose to do, this helps me to keep up with it) This morning, I worked out to "Yoga Booty Ballet"....it is a hoot! I love to dance, so this dvd is perfect for me! I have also noticed that the insides of my thighs are sore and I can even feel muscle there now! WOW!! I am really wanting to do another workout tonight, we'll see after Jacob goes to bed whether that happens or not. Today was a success!

My workout DVD's

1. "Crunch: Fat Burning Dance Party"
2. "10 Minute Solution: Fat Blasting Dance Mix"
3. "Yoga Booty Ballet"
4. "The Firm: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout"
5. "The Biggest Loser, The Workout 2"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I get activity points for reading about all your activities? :-D)