The better question should be "What don't I eat?" The biggest reason I chose Weight Watchers as my weight loss program was the ability to eat ANYTHING that I wanted to. To me, eliminating something from my life forever is not realistic. That would only make me want that food that much more....funny how the mind plays tricks on us like that!
For breakfast I usually choose one of the following through the week:
1. WW muffin
2. Yogurt with fruit and bran
3. Oatmeal
4. Fruit
On Weekends, I cook breakfast when we're all home together. I usually fix:
1. Eggs, and Bacon, sausage or ham
2. Gravy (Pioneer instant is very low in points, I sometimes make homemade gravy if Steve requests it.)
3. Omelets
4. Toast or Pilsbury Flaky Biscuits...lower in points
For lunch I might eat:
1. Salad
2. Campbells Healthy Request Soup
3. Lean Cuisine or Smart One
4. Low-Fat deli meat on 45 calorie wheat bread with Baked Potato Chips
5. Left-overs from the night before
For supper/dinner I fix most anything. I just try to make it low in points as best I can. Some of my favorites are:
1. Chicken (BBQ, Marinated and Grilled, Fried in olive oil, seasoned and baked, dumplins)
2. Salad
3. Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, Fried Potatoes, Twice Baked Potatoes
4. Ribeye Steak
5. Rice
6. Steamed Veggies
7. Green Beans, Corn, Greens...any vegetable
8. Shrimp
9. Meatloaf
For a snack:
1. 100 calorie popcorn
2. Baked Chips
3. Reduced Fat Ice Cream
4. Apple & Peanut Butter
5. Honey Wheat Pretzels
6. Any fruit
*These are just some of the things I eat. like I said earlier ~ I eat anything. I haven't cut anything out of my diet. I just try to watch and not eat "junk."
A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment