I haven't had a lot of time to get online and update my blog, so I am finally getting around to doing just that! I am doing great and have lost a grand total of 96.4 pounds now! Look out 100! Here I come!!!!! I am really hoping to reach my 100 # loss by Jacob's Birthday ~ September 23. I think I can do it!
I have gotten a little off track along the way, never given up, but just wasn't counting my points, which is absolutely necessary for me to lose the weight. I am back on track now and just trucking away!
Just want to say "HI" to all of the Weight Watchers gals I haven't spoken with in awhile....I miss you girlies! Have got to check back with you soon, too! Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!
AND............................GO VOLS!!!!
A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have checked several times to see if you had added any updates , I'm Glad to see you back on line again. I am so happy for you ,what a awesome weight loss accomplishment!
Best wishes to you on reaching your goal! you have had such great success already! keep up the hard work.
Good Luck! Janice
Post a Comment