A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Bye, Bye Fat Clothes!!
I am finally getting rid of some of my fat clothes, sizes 24 - 21! My mother-in-law is selling some of them on eBay for me. Isn't that super sweet of her?! I have so many more clothes left to be gone through though. It is really fun to watch people bid on and buy my clothes. I plan on putting the money back into a "special place" and when I get to goal weight...I am hitting the clothing stores! Hurry up goal weight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beth,
You are doing great. Love your blog. It's very helpful and inspiring to myself and others. I am so proud of you.
Love You,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment