A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.
4 comments:
Memories growing up
Cute things my baby says/does
Challenges of being a working Mom
Cool Dreams
If I wasn't a teacher I'd be...
Venting: For instance, what people do that ticks you off.
I'm sure you'll get more interesting ideas but that's all I could think of off the top of my head..Wait a minute! What about the adventure of hunting down couscous? Hee-hee!
Ellen, You are such a nut!! I really could blog about hunting down couscous!! LOL I have a better idea ~ you just need to go shopping with me and put it in my buggy for me!! :=)
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·HEY! I THINK U ARE DOING GREAT @BOGGING! .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·
The things you share is very interesting! and worth the wait to see what you have to say in your next post,honestly with your schedule i don't see where you find the time to share ,but I'm glad you do! .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·
""besides If you bogged more often i would have a hard time keeping up - ha ha!"" .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:
laughing hard!! OOUPS- i meant blogging!!
you DO GREAT blogging tooooooooo!! HAHA!!.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:
Post a Comment