A place for me to share what has or has not worked for me in my journey to a healthier body.

Monday, February 26, 2007

~~85 Pounds Gone Forever~~

Tonight's Weigh In was awesome! I weighed in at 190 pounds, so I lost 0.8 pounds, but a grand total of 85.4 pounds!! Yippee, I'm so excited to get another 5 pound sticker. It's pretty funny how exciting and important a sticker has become. I am going to set my next mini-goal to be in the 170's by April 1! {sooner would definitely be accepted though} I bought a few new pieces of clothing....a size LARGE shirt...YEP, A LARGE....not 1 single X in front of it AND I can wear it now ~ THAT is a major accomplishment! I am fitting into most 16's now, but can still wear an 18 just fine too! Super Duper Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS BETH !!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
!!!! WHAT A AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! I'M CHEERING FOR YOU ALL THE WAY!!! YEA!4-U